The Bullhead System is designed to be a simple and affordable 3-Story training structure for any fire department looking to add live-fire training to their safety training program. Because the System is designed for repeated use, with some basic maintenance this System will last your fire department for years to come.
The Bullhead System is designed, fabricated and built from (3) 8’ x 40’ ISO steel shipping containers and (1) 8’ x 20’ ISO steel shipping container with (2) fully insulated and enclosed 20’ burn rooms. The System is 16’ wide, 40’ in length and 25’ in height. Interior and Exterior training space may total up to 1840 sq. ft. and may be customizable.
Standard features of the Bullhead System include:
- Repeated live fire training using class ‘a’ fuel, LPG (Liquid Petroleum Gas) or a combination of both. Class ‘a’ fuel will allow for fully alterable fire behavior by varying the fuel loading and ventilation while LPG fueled fires are controlled via an enclosed control room with viewing window.
- (2) Enclosed burn locations.
- Built-in temperature monitoring system.
- Standard Door, Window, Clean-Out and Ventilation Hatches.
- Moveable Wall Partitions or Reconfigurable Maze Panels. Either set of partitions or panels can be quickly reconfigured to alter the interior layout (i.e. create rooms, hallways, etc.)
- Wall Breach.
- Standpipe and Sprinkler System.
- On-Site Training by a Certified Fire Instructor.
Optional features of the System include:
- Window Breach or Burglar Bar Prop.
- Denver or Nance Drill.
- Wall Breach or Garage Panel Cutting Prop.
- Forcible Entry, Steel Cutting Props, Horizontal or Pitched Ventilation.
- Rappelling Tower, Exterior Stairs, Active Roof Top with Interior Stairs and Crawl Tubes.
- Exterior & Interior Lighting.
- Optional 8’ x 40’ container to be used in lieu of the 8’ x 20’ container.
The Bullhead System is NFPA 1402 and OSHA Compliant and can be fully customized to meet your live-fire, confined space and rope rappelling training needs.
To learn more about this system or any of our other stationary structures give us a call at 1-877-268-8303 or fill out one of our quick contact forms and one of our FTS team members will contact you.
Take A Closer Look
View samples of the various stationary fire training structures we have custom manufactured for firefighters around the globe.