The Clovis live-fire training system is designed to be a simple and affordable training structure for any fire department looking to add live-fire training to their safety training program. Because the Clovis System is designed for repeated use, with some basic maintenance this System will last your fire department for years to come.
The Clovis System is designed, fabricated and built from (1) 8’ x 40’ and (1) 8’ x 20’ ISO steel shipping container with a fully insulated and enclosed 20’ burn room. The System consists of an Open Bay System with an additional 20’ or 40’ container that will contain moveable wall panels, reconfigurable maze panels or other options. The adjoining 20’ container may be accessed from the 40’ container to allow for 480 sq. ft. of interior training space.
Standard features of the Clovis System include:
- Repeated live fire training using class ‘a’ fuel, LPG (Liquid Petroleum Gas) or a combination of both. Class ‘a’ fuel will allow for fully alterable fire behavior by varying the fuel loading and ventilation while LPG fueled fires are controlled via an enclosed control room with viewing window.
- Built-in temperature monitoring system.
- Standard Door, Window, Clean-Out and Ventilation Hatches.
- Moveable Wall Partitions or Reconfigurable Maze Panels. Either set of partitions or panels can be quickly reconfigured to alter the interior layout (i.e. create rooms, hallways, etc.)
- On-Site Training by a Certified Fire Instructor.
Optional features of the Open Bay System include:
- Window Breach or Burglar Bar Prop.
- Forcible Entry, Steel Cutting Props, Horizontal or Vertical Ventilation.
- Rappelling Tower, Active Roof Top with Interior Stairs and Crawl Tubes.
The Clovis System is NFPA 1402 and OSHA Compliant and can be fully customized to meet your live-fire, confined space and rope rappelling training needs.
View some of our most popular stationary configurations. Our team of Engineers can design a unique configuration to meet your specific training needs and budgetary allowance. All stationary structures are National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Compliant.
View some of our most popular mobile configurations. Our team of Engineers can design a unique configuration to meet your specific training needs and budgetary allowance. All mobile structures are National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Compliant.