FTS CUSTOM SYSTEM 4
The FTS Custom System 4 live-fire training System is designed to be a complex 3-Story live fire training building that incorporates multiple facets of training and rescue scenarios. Because the Custom System 4 is designed for repeated use, with some basic maintenance this System will last your fire department for years to come.
The Custom System 4 is designed, fabricated and built from (3) 8’ x 40’, (6) 8’ x 24’ and (3) 8’ x 20’ ISO steel conex containers. The standard layout comes with (3) fully insulated open or closed burn rooms. The System is 24’ wide, 56’ in length and 25’ in height. Interior and Exterior training space may total up to nearly 3000 sq. ft. and may be customizable.
Standard features of the Custom System 4 include:
- Repeated live fire training using class ‘a’ fuel, LPG (Liquid Petroleum Gas) or a combination of both. Class ‘a’ fuel will allow for fully alterable fire behavior by varying the fuel loading and ventilation while LPG fueled fires are controlled via an enclosed control room with viewing window.
- Multiple open or enclosed burn locations.
- Built-in temperature monitoring system.
- Standard Door, Window, Clean-Out and Ventilation Hatches.
- Moveable Wall Partitions or Reconfigurable SCBA Maze Panels. Either set of partitions or panels can be quickly reconfigured to alter the interior layout (i.e. create rooms, hallways, etc.)
- Wall Breach and Shoring Props.
- Standpipe and Sprinkler System.
- Pitched Roof Attic Prop.
- On-Site Training by a Certified Fire Instructor.
Optional features of the Custom System include:
- Burglar Bar Prop.
- Denver or Nance Drill.
- Wall Breach or Garage Panel Cutting Prop.
- Forcible Entry, Steel Cutting Props, Flat or Pitched Ventilation.
- Rappelling Tower, Exterior Stairs, Active Roof Top with Interior Stairs and Crawl Tubes.
- Exterior & Interior Lighting.
The Custom System 4 is NFPA 1402 and OSHA Compliant and can be fully customized to meet your live-fire, confined space and rope rappelling training needs.
To learn more about the Custom System #4 or any of our other stationary structures give us a call at 1-877-268-8303 or fill out one of our quick contact forms and one of our FTS team members will contact you.
Take A Closer Look
View samples of the various stationary fire training structures we have custom manufactured for firefighters around the globe.
View some of our most popular mobile configurations. Our team of Engineers can design a unique configuration to meet your specific training needs and budgetary allowance. All mobile structures are National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Compliant.