Aircraft Rescue Fire Fighting (ARFF) System
The ARFF system is designed to be a simple and affordable live-fire training structure for any fire department looking to add live-fire ARFF training to their safety training program. Because the System is designed for repeated use, with some basic maintenance this System will last your fire department for years to come.
The ARFF System is designed, fabricated and built from (1) 8’ x 40’ ISO steel shipping container. The System is fully insulated and designed for repeated LPG fueled live-fire training. The System is 8’ wide and 40’ in length. A typical System will have (5) burn locations (cockpit, galley, lavatory, landing gear and engine) which are independently operated.
Standard features of the ARFF System include:
- Repeated live fire training using LPG (Liquid Petroleum Gas). The LPG system will be controlled via an enclosed control room with viewing window.
- Built-in temperature monitoring system. Monitor your exact temperatures up to 800 degrees.
- Standard Door and Ventilation Hatches.
- Fabricated interior Cockpit, Lavatory, Seats and Overhead Bins.
- Fabricated Wings, Landing Gear and Engines
- On-Site Training by a Certified Fire Instructor.
All of our fire training structures are NFPA 1402 and OSHA Compliant and can be fully customized to meet your live-fire ARFF training needs.
To learn more about the ARFF System or any of our other stationary structures give us a call at 1-877-268-8303 or fill out one of our quick contact forms and one of our FTS team members will contact you the next business day.
Take A Closer Look
View samples of the various stationary fire training structures we have custom manufactured for firefighters around the globe.