SCBA Confined Space System:
The SCBA Confined Space System is designed to be a simple and affordable training structure for any fire department looking to add confined space training to their safety training program. Because the SCBA (Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus) Confined Space System is designed for repeated use, with some basic maintenance this System will last your fire department for years to come.
The system is designed, fabricated and built from (1) 8’ x 40’ ISO steel shipping container. The system is 8’ wide and 40’ in length. The interior training space totals 320 sq. ft. and may be customizable.
Standard features of the SCBA Confined Space System include:
- Standard Door, Window and Hatches.
- Dual Level Reconfigurable Maze Panels. The panels can be quickly reconfigured to alter the interior layout (i.e. create rooms, hallways, etc.)
- High Crawl and Low Crawl Panels, Ramps, Electrical Entanglement Props, Shoring Prop, Manholes and Crawl Tubes.
- Full User’s Manual.
Optional features of the system include:
- Window Breach or Burglar Bar Prop.
- Forcible Entry, Steel Cutting Props, Horizontal or Vertical Ventilation.
- Rappelling Tower, Active Roof Top with Interior Stairs and Roof Mounted Tanker Prop.
All of our systems are NFPA 1402 and OSHA Compliant and can be fully customized to meet your confined space and rope rappelling training needs.
To learn more about this system or any of our other stationary structures give us a call at 1-877-268-8303 or fill out one of our quick contact forms and one of our FTS team members will contact you.
Take A Closer Look
View samples of the various stationary fire training structures we have custom manufactured for firefighters around the globe.