The Tallassee System is designed to be a complex 5-Story live fire training building that incorporates multiple facets of training and rescue scenarios. Because the Tallassee System is designed for repeated use, with some basic maintenance this System will last your fire department for years to come.
The Tallassee System is designed, fabricated and built from (3) 8’ x 40’ ISO steel shipping containers and (3) 8’ x 20’ ISO steel shipping containers with (2) fully insulated and enclosed 20’ burn rooms. The System is 16’ wide, 40’ in length and 43’ in height. Interior and Exterior training space may total up to 1920 sq. ft. and may be customizable.
Standard features of the System include:
- Repeated live fire training using class ‘a’ fuel, LPG (Liquid Petroleum Gas) or a combination of both. Class ‘a’ fuel will allow for fully alterable fire behavior by varying the fuel loading and ventilation while LPG fueled fires are controlled via an enclosed control room with viewing window.
- (2) Enclosed burn locations.
- Built-in temperature monitoring system.
- Standard Door, Window, Clean-Out and Ventilation Hatches.
- Moveable Wall Partitions or Reconfigurable Maze Panels. Either set of partitions or panels can be quickly reconfigured to alter the interior layout (i.e. create rooms, hallways, etc.)
- Wall Breach.
- Standpipe and Sprinkler System.
- On-Site Training by a Certified Fire Instructor.
Optional features of the Tallassee System include:
- Window Breach or Burglar Bar Prop.
- Denver or Nance Drill.
- Wall Breach or Garage Panel Cutting Prop.
- Forcible Entry, Steel Cutting Props, Horizontal or Pitched Ventilation.
- Rappelling Tower, Exterior Stairs, Active Roof Top with Interior Stairs and Crawl Tubes.
- Exterior & Interior Lighting.
- Optional 8’ x 40’ containers to be used in lieu of the 8’ x 20’ containers.
All of our Systems are NFPA 1402 and OSHA Compliant and can be fully customized to meet your live-fire, confined space and rope rappelling training needs.
To learn more about the Tallassee System or any of our other stationary structures give us a call at 1-877-268-8303 or fill out one of our quick contact forms and one of our FTS team members will contact you.
Take A Closer Look
View samples of the various stationary fire training structures we have custom manufactured for firefighters around the globe.