Two Stack system
The 2-Stack System is designed to be a simple and affordable 2-Story training structure for any fire department looking to add live-fire training to their safety training program. Because the Two-Stack System is designed for repeated use, with some basic maintenance this System will last your fire department for years to come.
The Two-Stack System is designed, fabricated and built from (2) 8’ x 40’ ISO steel shipping containers with a fully insulated and enclosed 20’ burn room. The System is 8’ wide, 40’ in length and 17’ in height. Interior and Exterior training space may total up to 1040 sq. ft. and may be customizable.
Standard features of the Two-Stack System include:
- Repeated live fire training using class ‘a’ fuel, LPG (Liquid Petroleum Gas) or a combination of both. Class ‘a’ fuel will allow for fully alterable fire behavior by varying the fuel loading and ventilation while LPG fueled fires are controlled via an enclosed control room with viewing window.
- (1) Enclosed burn location.
- Built-in temperature monitoring system.
- Standard Door, Window, Clean-Out and Ventilation Hatches.
- Moveable Wall Partitions or Reconfigurable Maze Panels. Either set of partitions or panels can be quickly reconfigured to alter the interior layout (i.e. create rooms, hallways, etc.)
- Standpipe and Sprinkler System.
- On-Site Training by a Certified Fire Instructor.
Optional features of the Two -Stack System include:
- Window Breach or Burglar Bar Prop.
- Denver or Nance Drill.
- Wall Breach or Garage Panel Cutting Prop.
- Forcible Entry, Steel Cutting Props, Horizontal or Pitched Ventilation.
- Rappelling Tower, Exterior Stairs, Active Roof Top with Interior Stairs and Crawl Tubes.
- Exterior & Interior Lighting.
- A second enclosed burn chamber may be added in lieu of the SCBA Confined Space Maze training.
The System is NFPA 1402 and OSHA Compliant and can be fully customized to meet your live-fire, confined space and rope rappelling training needs.
To learn more about the Two-Stack System or any of our other stationary structures give us a call at 1-877-268-8303 or fill out one of our quick contact forms and one of our FTS team members will contact you.
Take A Closer Look
View samples of the various stationary fire training structures we have custom manufactured for firefighters around the globe.
View some of our most popular mobile configurations. Our team of Engineers can design a unique configuration to meet your specific training needs and budgetary allowance. All mobile structures are National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Compliant.